We are Hiring! CAD Technician wanted.
We are looking for a CAD Technician to join our friendly team, based in Sunningdale, UK. Here’s the details:
Overview of the role:
To produce drawings in digital format that can be used for design development, cost estimates, planning, and construction.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating content for proposals using the Adobe suite
- Formatting presentations in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint
- CAD work (Bentley Microstation)
- Creating masterplans using CAD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Assisting the designer to develop/produce initial design work and the detailed design package.
- Assisting the IT manager
- Contributing to promoting the company.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- CAD experience either in post-secondary education or in the work environment
- The ability to work with a tight-knit team whilst being comfortable working independently
- Strong creative and organization skills
- An interest in golf and an understanding of the industry in general
- A technical background
- The ability to be flexible in working hours
- Must have a full, clean driving licence.
The position comes with an attractive benefits package.
If that sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV and salary expectations to Jeremy Slessor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 12 September 2017.