Golf & Country Club FleesenseeEurope / Germany
- Design 72 golf holes and an extensive academy with practice facilities to compliment three luxury hotels and other sports and leisure facilities.
- Three 18 hole and two 9 hole courses were created at the resort.
- Each course was designed to offer different challenges and to suit differing abilities, from novice golfer to tournament player.
- The construction of all elements was completed within a 12 month timeframe.
- The Schloss Course – the championship course, measuring 6,300 metres.
- The Scandinavian Course – designed to challenge experienced club golfers although it has also staged professional tournaments.
- The Axel Lange Generali Course – at 4,740 metres it presents a fun challenge for all abilities.
- The Coca-Cola Course & Coca-Cola Family Courses – Short nine hole courses for children and those learning the game.
- The practice facilities include a vast circular driving range, short game area, putting and chipping greens.
- Opened in 2000 Fleesensee Golf is recognized as one of the foremost golf facilities in Germany. The Scandinavian Course hosted a European Seniors Tour tournament in its first year.
- All the courses were designed with a strong environmental theme, blending sympathetically with their surroundings while enhancing existing natural habitats and increasing the variety of new habitats.
- Client: Fleesensee Golf Club
- Course: 72 Holes
- Length: Schloss 6335m, Scandinavian 6252m, Axel Lange 4740m, Par: 72 ,72, 67
Fleesensee GmbH & Co. Sportanlagen KG
Golf & Country Club Fleesensee e. V. Tannenweg 1
T: +49(0) 39932 – 80 40 0
F: +49(0) 39932 – 80 40 20